• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TPMW, perhaps the worst, but worth it for me..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trypt

Anyhow, i am the same guy that got screwed with the 2500+ mobile with the burn mark, they gave me a discount on the second one which I am running now.. I am runnning prime95 on it right now at 200x11, which is not much, but at 1.6V it crashed even trying to load anything in windows at 200x12.. here is the full stepping:

axmh2500fqq4c
aqyha0410tpmw

After running prime 95 (torture test, CPU only (first option)) for about 10 mins now (i know that is nothing), the temp is up to 43C (109F), and it doesn't seem to be moving any higher.. that would tell me that I should up the voltage and run it at perhaps 200x12? or maybe 210x12.5 or something, in any case, i'll go very slowly..

my other question is my memory (sig), should I change any values at all (cas and all that) or just leave it all on auto?? I am in no way going to run the fsb at over 215, since I don't have pci/agp lock, if that helps any.. right now my settings are: 2.5,3,3,6

any help would be appreciated..

on another note, my old palomino is just sitting around here now, could someone show me how to do a mod so to unlock the multiplyer, I still have a k7s5a mobo and 256 ddr 266mhz ram, which would be perfect, I wouldn't mind trying to run the 1700+ at about 140x12.5 or something similar (unless my crucial pc2100 could be run at 166mhz bus, then of course I'd rather lower the multi and increase the bus)..

I will update my sig as I post this, so it should be updated in about 5 mins after this message is written.

U have the exact stepping as me,mine isnt a great overclocker either,I have had it running [email protected],that seems to be my limit tried running [email protected]&1.825v but it just wasnt stable.have set it back to [email protected] temps are good and performance isnt much different,give it a few weeks and try overclocking higher,after a few days mine now boots into windows at 2500mhz but nowhere near stable,first couple of days it wouldnt boot at all at 2500.seems these mobiles dont like high fsb mine will crash at 205.

I have a Iqyha 0347 tpmw that does 10.5x220@ 1.65. It wont run 2400 no matter what. It doesnt take much vcore to get 2300 but thats my highest speed stable.

Been priming 10.5x220 @ 1.85 for 2 days now just to hope i can get another 100mhz out of it,

Back