• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Refresh my memory...how good is samsung for OCing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hrhrhrFOOT

Got some pc2700 samsung and am wondering how far i can push it. 2x256.

EDIT: Eheheh realized what a bad pun the title is. I swear, that was completely unintentional. :p

I'd like to, but my i cant use my bios right... when ever i boot and go into the bios, there are no memory options. There is only a cpu overclock in mhz and an agp overclock in mhz. No fsb controls, no multiplier controls, nothing. I'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong.....

Is that a Gigabyte or an MSI board? I'm not too familiar with A64 board names, however if it is a Gigabyte, then the following applies. Their boards have a hidden BIOS that you access by hitting a series of keystrokes, something like Alt F1 or similar which then brings up all of the hidden tweaks. I know that you can find that in reviews of their boards because I have seen it come up a bunch of times. If it is MSI, then forget all of the above and wait for someone that REALLY knows what they are talking about to help you:)

Pressed ctrl f1, only "advanced chipset features" comes up. When i go into the frequency controls, i cant change the latencys from auto to... say 3448. When it reboots, my changes to latencys are gone :confused:

Back