• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

safe voltage for 2500M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trypt

Ok, I couldn't increase the fsb at all over 200, so it must be my mem.. so I decided on 200x12, but at anything lower then 1.8V (bios), 1.76V (actual), the prime test fails right away.. now I am running at 200x12 for about 20 mins with no errors so far, i'd be happy with that, but I'd like to know what kind of life I can expect from this cpu.. also, what cpu is originally sold as 200x12, if any?? I wanna know if I saved any cash by OCing, i don't even know what the regular setting is for this cpu, i think its 166x11 or something..

my cpu temp is at 50C after 20mins testing, thats about 122F, is that too high for safe long term operation? ambient temp is about 25C and mobo temp at 29C, so I have good airflow going right now.. 50C seems totally stable, has been there since after the first 5 mins of testing, and hasn't increased.

I think only athlon 64 3400+ have 12X200 multiplier, none of the athlon xp version have went this high on stock, the highest for athlon xp is 11X200 for 3200+

Back