• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adata Pc4000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theELVISCERATOR

Got some of this stuff in yesterday wanted to see if I could gain anything running 1-1

right now mem set at PAT all auto

2.5 4 4 8 @ 2.8v

250 FSB 3.0@ 3750

aida giving me 5900mb/sec or so

Attachments

• mem.jpg
    mem.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 161
Nice bro! I love my A-data pc4000. I bought mine when they first came out. I had to buy it in England at oc.uk something>, because it wans'nt sold in the states at that time...the price with shipping was the same or lower as ocz/corsair pc4000. I have had my 1 gig a-dat up to 270fsb 1:1 but that was @ 3.4.4.8.

Did you set CAS manually to 2.5 or is that spd?

After about 260-270fsb you'll need to go CAS3

You'll have a huge boost in mem bandwidth anyways

tekOC said:
After about 260-270fsb you'll need to go CAS3

You'll have a huge boost in mem bandwidth anyways

well all this chip is good for is 255 fsb anyways....after that starts getting lockups...esp since its not cool in this room...not warm enough for ac.....

I don't know too much about Adata ram but I keep seeing and hearing more about it. What's the scoop on this ram? Where is it sold and are there any reviews on it? Thanks - don't mean to highjack the thread either.

some benchmarks..
gained about 400mb/sec in real world settings from previous 3200 ram running a 5/4 divider....

Attachments

• mem2.jpg
    mem2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 106
Back