• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can some1 help me with queries bout excaliberPC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

neop

can some1 from asia buy from them???

they says oversea shipping but need verified paypal acc and no international credit card???

i tot verified paypal is onli for US residents onli???
pardon my english but i dun really uds them
http://www.excaliberpc.com/globals.php

i have an address in california where i can ship to them and they ship to me, it's like a shipping company in US for my country thingy

neop said:
from somewhere in asia (singapore)

hey, your from the lowyat forums right? You can send me $ and i will buy and ship to you if things dont workout for you. PM whenever you decide.

You can verify a Paypal account as long as you have a credit card, it doesn't matter where you live.

I just bought an XP-M from ExcaliberPC (I'm in Australia).

ah singapore . Nice.....city :)

After this summmer my gf will go there to work for a year or so.

I wouldnt recommend oversea shipping. Cant you find the parts in Sing? Oversea shipping will cost a lot + duty = :(

What do you need anyway?

i cant send $ from my debit card to my paypal acc

You'll have to either get a proper credit card (Visa etc), or find another shop.

Overseas shipping isn't as bad as you might think, my XP-M with shipping included to Aus works out to about the same price as a normal Barton if I bought it locally.

i clicked add funds but it need some US bank accounts then i asked my fren bout it,

he said if no $ in paypal they will straight deduct from debit card
izzit true?

u have a US bank acc?

i did manage to buy from newegg though
paypal noob =]

Yes when I bought it through Paypal they took the money straight from my credit card, no need for a US bank account.

Back