• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting rid of my Mach II.. going back to water.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fallguy

After about 6 months with my Mach II, Im going back to water. I can cool more things at once with it, and I just like it better. Was fun though. :)

why not use mach2 on cpu and watercool everything else?
cause there will be less heat going into the water if u cut the cpu out of the equasion surely.

i think your insane :p. either ways ill take the mach2 off your hands for you :eek:

I tried to cram it all into my Lian Li 6070B, and it was VERY snug. I had the NB and GPU cooled. Combine that with two drives, fan controller, sound card, etc and it was just too full. I will probably regret it later, but I think I would enjoy a nice new LCD better. I have a 1800FP, and would love to have a 2100FP.

Stee, I would make a thread here, but I dont have 100 posts. :( So close, but I cant "spam" the forums to get 10 more post. I would sell it for $725 shipped.. thats with the LCD and P4 cpu kit. :)

This is it currently;

28.JPG

I had a bayres, and Eheim pump. It was just too full for me. :(

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dfall/Comp/PromWater.JPG

Thats obviously without anything else in there. My D-Tek heatercore was too big to go up top, something I didnt plan for. It fit fine in my PC-70. :(

Yes I will probably regret it, and might get another one later on... but right now I think I would just enjoy a larger LCD more. Plus, my wife likes the water better. ;)

I suggest you dont try selling it here, I would edit your post.

About watercooling the chipset and gpu, you could easily do that with some 1/4" ID tubing/setup with a BIM on that 80mm in back. The pump would be your biggest component.

Jon

I have a Mach1 in a Lian Li PC12 (yes it is that old) with a Swifteck MCW50, MCW20, BIX v2 with 2 x 120mm Panaflo's, small res with a Maxi-Jet 1200.

I do not find it that crowded...

JFettig said:
I suggest you dont try selling it here, I would edit your post.

I didnt try to sell it here, he said he would take it off my hands. So I told him about it.

Ive now got enough post for the classifieds, so Ive posted it ther if anyone is intersted in it.

Back