• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much is this stuff worth these days?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Axle

2x256MB Buffalo 3200 Winbond BH-5?

Can't make any guarantees about it's clockability, as I've never really overclocked with it, but I'm just curious as to it's value.

Take a look around ebay. Some 2x512 Mushkin memory is going for like $400!! lol. I'd say $160 or so is a fair price (that maybe a little high to some people though). Hard to say really, cause Bh-6 right now is going for about $186. So maybe even higher then $160.......

I'd say about $200 is more of a fair price. Go up from there. BH-5's is better chips and the bh-6's are almost $200 so bh-5's are going to go for more. $160 would be giveing them away.

Well!!

I must say this is the first time anything computer related I've bought has actually gone UP in value after the ~1 year mark--ever!

Another quick question, then: I'm basically giving up on overclocking; is there any particular brand or "level" or ram that would run fast default & stock? Or is generic ram pretty much just as good as Mushkin, when it all comes down to it.

Thanks, guys!

Hey, does everyone agree with $160-200, too? Because...unless these are going to get MORE expensive, to ebay they go!

Wow, I paid $90 shipped for both of these probably just about exactly a year ago.

Back