• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Duron 800 oc ability?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaWiper

Image Compare Man
Just did a sweat deal. Abit kg7raid+Duron800(100fsb)+1 new stick,256MB TwinMOS pc2700(value) for 700NOK(100$)... Atleast its is a good deal around here.

Anyway, What overclock(on air) do you guys think is reachable??
I belive the stepping was 'ANDA' or something like that.

unlock it by pencil, i got my Duron850 at 1050 with 1.9v. It has been stable like this for a year and its my file/backup server

I've tried some ocin now. fsb to 133, giving 1064Mhz, Had to up the voltage to 1.65 to get it 3dmark stable. Idles at 49 with a stock 2500+ hsf in a small case(midi) and no casefans... Maybe I'll try the pencil trick another day when I've gotten hold of some better cooling...

Crap! It wasn't prime stable. Crashed in a couple of secs.Guess I need some more voltage, which will lead to better cooling, which I don't have room for cuz of a crappy small case with a "standing" psu.
The psu is right over the hsf leaving only 1/5 inch clearing...Double crap!

Back