• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP , Athlon XP 1700+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zhcrichard

Registered
HELP ,Athlon XP 1700+
Because the weather is warmer now , I ran my Athlon XP 1700+(multi 11x and 133 fsb ) in 1900GHz (Multi 12x and FSB 133MHz), It runs well about two weeks. But some wrong with it . It cannot boot up and there is nothing display in CRT , at the same time ,with a sound of "du ----" ,about once per two-second . reset the Multi in 11x and clear CMOS and reboot . In BIOS windows the text is messed . and the keyboard is unusable, but I confirm the KeyB is in high gear .I can access the bios but after a short periodabout 3-5seconds the monitor switches off .And in the BIOS windows the Items windows is displayed forepart .and no reaction if press the KeyB .After 3-5 seconds later the moniteor switches off. My main board is JV333da , I/O chip is winbond 83697HF, north bridge chip is VIA KT333, south bridge chip is VIA VT8233A. I do it several times ,but the same thing happen in it .

Like the picture attached .

Attachments

• ÎҵĵçÄÔ.jpg
    ÎҵĵçÄÔ.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 50
Have you tried a different video card? My card went crazy and did something similar (minus the beeping), and I took it out and tried another - it worked fine after being out for a few minutes though...

Back