• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2.15v reported (2.2v used) do ya think thats to much ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CandymanCan

Disabled
Well i was wondering, how many of you have actually used 2v or beyond on water or air cooling for youre cpu 24/7

Im actually getting tired of seeing 2300mhz on my cpu, while it can boot up 2 2700mhz, and get 2.6ghz stable but with a 2.3vcore

Im trying to see is 2500mhz using 2.2v in the bios but its actually reporting 2.15v (you know how the NF7-S is always undervolted for the cpu and overvolted for the memory)

Anyway would this be to much for a 24/7 use, the max temp would get around 50c and they did while using prime95.

If you're tired of 2.3ghz, why not just up the voltage by .5 and get it to 2.4ghz, then you'll have a month before tiring again.. I woulnd't go past 2V with sub-zero temps, so that is not an option for me, I don't care for it, I'll go as high as I can with under 2V, of course, I am nowhere near that, and completely stable at 2.4ghz (sig)

Back