• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Found some mushkin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you're sure it's Level 2 then it's BH-5 but if it's a mistake in relabeling it 'could' be the 222 special or maybe even level 1. The 222 special is BH-6 and the level is ch-5. :)

I just sent them an email to confirm it and to see if they have it in stock i just found the same product at another site for 349 canadian man thats a huge dif :) i hope its the good stuff :)i hope they email me back now so i can order it :)

is it 2X512 or 2X256? i paid about $150 american for 1X512 black lvl2 not long ago....i'd kill for an identical stick.

i bought a gig of the pc3500 lvl2 refurb for 260.00!!!last thurs and newegg screwed up and voided the order. when i got home and saw that VOID i started FOAMING at the mouth.

I just found some "High Performance Black 512MB Hi Perf LEVEL 2 PC3200 DDR 222 Black BH-5" but its really expensive its $347.74

gotta be careful a lot of stores advertise it as level 2 when it doesnt have bh-5 chips i almost got excited because i thought newegg had some but its just false advertising

i got mine from newegg...tehy may not have anymore. i'll have to get more hwne i have a job, and it better have purple heat preaders to match!

spydeymon, like mentionned by someone else, you should at least put a link to the site you're referring to.

Back