• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trip to Finland : can i get any prometeia for better price?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OSFP

Well, to make a long tory short, my mother is currently in Finland for a week, and I was wondering if there is a chance that I can tell her to buy a Prometeia or Vapochill for me for a better price and bring it back home...

I think these are produced in Denmark or something....well pretty close. So basicaly I was wondering if you know any shops in Finland (helsinki mostly) that sell them for a good price....or is it the same as resellers in my country?

To help you make a directi comparison, the Mach2 here is sold for 686 euro + VAT , and the Mach2 ST for 516 euro + VAT. The CPU kits are all 76 euro + VAT.

I would appreciate some fast replies because I need to tell her tomorow or the day after if I am going to purchase such a thing...

it might be better, but i doubt she will be able to bring any pressurize equipment with her on a plane. You have to compare the price you can have buying it there (call them) to the price you can get it in your country.

220V is what I want, same here in Greece...
Do I need to pay some custom tax or something for bringing it to Greece? I think Finland is in the EU like Greece is, so there is no need right?

I would appreciate any links from Finnish stores if there's any Finnish guy here...

Back