• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

amd cpu chart!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trypt

A few months ago, I got a link from one of the threads here that pointed to a web page on the AMD site, it had all the AMD chips in one chart, from the early on to the latest 64's, but now I cant' find the link by searching here or by searching the AMD site, but I would love to see that again.. I lost my bookmarks, so thats not an option (i did bookmark it)..

It was a colour chart, and showed what settings are default for different chips as the years passed (fsb, multi, cache).. Of course this chart still exists, but the AMD search engine is no good, and the threads here are just too vast to get a good hit, i tried all kinds of variations.. I am sure one of you will remember what I am talking about, in fact its probably right in front of me, but I can't find it for the life of me.. thanx

Not the one I am looking for, and not adequate, although thanx for trying.. I need the one on the AMD official site, with the color chart, but I guess no-one remembers, I am sure its in the FAQ, but I've been checking and cant find it.. anyhow, no probs, I was just currious, no biggie, i can live with it..

I know exactly what you are talking about as I found it 3 nights ago while looking for specs on the 2500 I have and what i would require from a Peltier!

There is this one Here

but I knwo thats not what your after!

Hey, I think these are the exact ones that I looked at before, or at least they look very similar, thanx a million!! I really appreciate this, what do you mean you did this from scratch?? That is your site? thanx dude..

It might very well be that I looked at your chart earlier and thought it was an AMD chart, when did you make it?

I made it around the time AMD ratings were introduced.

AMD doesn't have anything like that on their web site. They have simple tables that do not include everything in one place.

Last edited:
Then we both must have come to your site through the search.....

FarEast said:

Did you make that recently or has it been around a while because that is exactly what the AMD one looks like! Exactly!

I didn't mean any offense by that comment i'm just saying it's very professional and both me and Trypt thought it was an offical AMD chart..... it's amazing and is exactly what we where both looking for! Amazing work and thanks again!

I'm sure he doesn't take any offense to it. Its a compliment to the proffesional appeareance to the tables. As always c627627 does a fine job giving us a pretty accurate representation of whats to come and its relative performance. :clap: for c627627

Well, now I will know who to ask in the future, lol, thanx a million, again, c627627, and also to you, FarEast, for providing the pdf, that one is on my HD as well, very helpful (for what, well, that remains to be seen, lol)..

Ok, back to Kung Fu..

Back