• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mobile 2500 xp IQYHA 0408RPMW is good stepping?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The more talked about core is:
AQYHA:0410TPCW
but mobles have a histroy of being very good overclockers.
SO if that is all you can get, dont worry about it to much

I just got the exact same stepping, so far I'm at 200 FSB with a x12 multiplier and 1.7 volts. Prime95 stable for 8hours.

Last edited:
ADA said:
Anyone has this mobile 2500xp IQYHA 0408RPMW? It is good stepping?

The newer stepping seem to be doing better, esp " I " chip. You can see agrangemen below : ( at least 100MHz more than " A " chip ) :

AQXDA < AQXEA < AQXFA < AQYFA < AQYHA < AQZFA < IQXFA < IQYFA < IQYHA < IQZFA.

So Ur CPU is good stepping. :). Btw belong to ur exprerience.

The complete stepping of the mobile 2500 in my sig is:

IQYHA 0347 RPMW

and it looks like a good overclocker even though I'm only using a hsf.

i got an IQYHA RPMW, do'nt know full stepping, im running on a slient fan on air until my wc comes, but im doing 11x200 @ 1.5v

My stepping does 200x11 at 1.5 too but it caps out at about 2400MHZ no matter what vcore can use it at 2400 but not 100% stable currently at [email protected],testing it for stability and will see how far i can push the FSB

Last edited:
ETUKE said:
My stepping does 200x11 at 1.5 too but it caps out at about 2400MHZ no matter what vcore can use it at 2400 but not 100% stable currently at [email protected],testing it for stability and will see how far i can push the FSB

another TPMW, there should be a sticky, TPMW = Trash.

i had a TPMW 2600+, same here toped out at 2.4ghz no matter how much juice she got.

Thank you for all of your responses.
I found the chip on excaliberPC but have to wait for my paypal to be verified...:( ..Wait for 1 week already.
Is 2600xpM IQZFA:0347XPMW better than 2500xpM IQYHA 0408RPMW?

Back