• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I found 2600+ 35W Mobile ;)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gogeta_G3D

What? Where you ask? I'll tell you, look in my sig. haha, gotcha! I just tried playing UT2k4 @ 2Ghz, 10x200, 1.35v and she was stable as a rock (32'C load). So i suppose for all i&p, this is a 35W, 1.35, 2600+ Mobile. yeah, lets start this new thing, called how low can you go? Go ahead post, this should be fun.

lol, you have bought the low-voltage athlon xp-m yet purposely downvolt your cpu. I'm in the middle of deciding if I should try low-voltage as I've ordered 2 x mobile 2600+ few days ago. can't wait for more results.

So far...going to try for 2.15 or possbile 2.2 here later...

135.JPG

oc_byagi said:
wow, stock voltage. excellent :)
starting to jizz in my pants with all these mobile processors. (mine arriving on friday)

Actually that is undervolted...mine is the 1.45v 2600M...

And Gogeta_G3D...what does your 2600 take to run at 2.6Ghz?

Same...interesting...and I have a 346...

2600.JPG

Its actually 1.73 on a meter...if you havent measured it with a meter...might want see if yours undervolts also ;)...

Also, if you need the voltage read points for the NF7...send me a PM...

Gogeta_G3D said:
oh yeah, it undervolts, all programs i use show 1.71-7.72v.

You using software to monitor the voltage...your not using a volt meter to see if the voltage is actually what the software reports...most software is not correct...that is why you should really use a volt meter to test your voltages...

Looks like 2.1 is the highest I can run at stable with 1.35v's...takes at least 1.4v to run at 2.2 stable...which is still nice...a 200Mhz OC with a undervolt :D

AMD Athlon XP 2500+ (45W) Mobile

AMD Athlon XP 2500+ (45W) Mobile
Is it important with the 45W if I'm going to use it instead of my superlocket Barton 2500?

Thanks

Back