• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stock Voltage For A 2800+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks. Thats more than likely what it is then, but its way out...MBM5 reports average at 1.74v(the same as my Bios), low at 1.71v and high at 1.76v, lol!

No problem , im reading mine off speedfan 4.11 , never looked on MBM5

what speed have you hit with that 2800 , my gonig to do some upgrades here soon 410watt ps and some 2x512mb pc-3200. and ill post my results then. so far ive hit 2.4Ghz that was with 768mb pc-2100 ive sold one stick no im down to 512 , which i sold to just waiting for the pc-3200

I havent overclocked it yet, i'm just about too. I've been concentrating on getting some decent cooling first which i've just finished sorting out. My 2800+ XP is a Thoroughbred B not a Barton so stock on this is higher anyway, 2.25Ghz.

I have PC3200 already so hopefully that should help me get a higher overclock plus this proc is unlocked.

What relevance do the steppings have? I see ppl always going on about steppings, is it just that certain stepping batches overclock better than others? How do you find out what a good stepping? Mine is NIVGB btw.

Look's like you got some good cooling there , really good temps

Ya that PC-3200 should help you get a nice FSB

Some Stepping's clock better that other's. There are not many T-bred 2800's out there. so you with have to clock it and see what you get out of it

Good luck with clocking it , post your results

Back