• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is there more juice in this mobile

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gargy10

Registered
okay I bought myself a sweet Mobile it is doing 2.5 gigahurtz at 12.5x 200 at 1.75 ( i did a prime 95 test over night and then relentless folding for it for 4 days straight) highest temp 42 degrees on a Crappy vantec Airflow (that is good) i am switching to Swiftech MXC - 462 v with a 80mm tornado (reobus controlled offcourse) i was wondering how much further can this thing go?

IQYHA 0408XPMW stepping

Every system is different so it is hard to say. As your overclock is not just based on the processor. My mobiles tend to lock up once they get above 50c. I think you may have a little more room left if you can keep temps low and give it a little more vcore.

keepclockin

yeah i haven't done to much FSB stuff my corsair stuff is locking up at 200 fsb at 2-3-3-6 i think i will have to upgrade to some muskin stuff(which i just made a deal on) i think it will be interesting

try loosening your ram timings and increasing the fsb. you can probably get more if you add more vcore also. i wouldn't go above 1.85v though unless you have really good cooling.

i am getting a swifttech cooling with a tornado fan on it it is gonna be sweet i can get it 2 volts on it without any damage

Back