• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I found 2500+ 40W Mobile ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mindraid

Registered
I wan't to get rid of my superlocket Barton 2500 and buy a Mobile. I have found a Mobile 2500+ 40w. What should I buy a 40w or a 35w?

Regards,
Mindraid

it puts out 45watts...compaired to the desktops that put out 65 to 85watts...thermal wattage...the less wattage the less heat it will generate...

The mobile 2500's are a nice mobile...most do between 2.5 and 2.6 on air cooling...with around 1.8 to 2v's...

What cooling will you be using for it?

Fans

Ok thanks for your reply.

Fans:
ThermalTake - TR2-M3 - A4004D
Revoltec - Avalanche, CPU Cooler for Socket A, No Fan, 0 dB

ThermalTakes fan Is what I use now for my Barton but I also have the silent one from Revoltec.

I also use some Papst fans for my system.

Just keep a close eye on your temps...mine doesnt like to run past 49c for long periods of time...I wouldnt push it past 51c max honestly...

Also, if you can get some artic silver 5 thermal paste...or AS3 for that matter...this will be much better then generic thermal paste...

Back