• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

amd mobile questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darkmaniac

Hi there...

I recently bought an amd 2500-m, and it's working at 2400mhz (200*12) with a 1.75 voltage (1.8v showed on abit Eq) and i am using a thermaltake volcano 12...
The steeping is aqyha0410tpmw. Right now, i am running prime95 and the abit Eq is telling me that the cpu is at 44º(full load), is this a good temperature?? Is prime95 an accurate program to test system estability?? if i notice, some bluescreens or some instability i have to raise the cpu voltage, isn't it? And the final question ... do you guys know if the abit an7 tells the real cpu temperature? i ask this because some one said to me that is shows a higher temperature

That's all guys

Once you have run prime95 try running memtest86 for 12 hours then move onto 3dmark01 and loop that for 12 hours than i think you could deem your system very stable.

Keep clockin

Actually...its best to run like...Prime95, folding, setti, etc. then run memtest if you want...I usally dont since P95 is more memory intense then CPU...( I personally use CPU Burn in for the CPU part of it...

"The program continuously monitors for erroneous calculations and errors ensuring the CPU does not generate errors during calculations performed under overclocking conditions."

Believe me...this program will find a unstable CPU real quick...)

If the system is stable using those programs...then run 3d apps...01/03 or play a have 3d game for a few hours...

You can be 100% Prime95...but can still be totally unstable when running 3d apps...

Back