• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Highest FSB??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ETUKE

Whats the highest stable FSB are you getting out of your mobile?Im currently on 215 x [email protected] seems like it can go higher,thinking about dropping the multiplier down to 10.5 and trying.the cpu bogs down at 2370MHZ no matter if its fsb or multiplier overclocked,thinking on trying 10.5x225.Dunno if my ram will let me though.

Bartons are capable of doing high FSB so this would be a mobo-RAM issue primarily as far as what would be stopping you from getting higher FSB with any Barton + lower multiplier.

a question if i may.

i can get it to post all the way to 262MHz fsb but the highest stable one is 242. what do you think is holding me back? i know it's not ram, i put in a stick of adata with lousy timings that should go to about 250-260 easy. i put a vantec sink on the north bridge with some as-3 under it.
any ideas?

What's your VDIMM at? Sounds like you need to increase the voltage to get it to stabilize.

Back