• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stable @ 3.232 Ghz on air!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spazzmattah

I'm sorry. These pictures are doctored. I didn't think any one would believe me, but after seeing all the response I felt so ashamed. I'm very sorry.

I'm at the mod's mercy and will accept any punishment.

Last edited:
Excellent o/c there!!!

btw, shouldn't the mbm5 cpu usage show 100% while running prime95?

wow!! congrads..prime for 35 mins isnt much but at that speed its still very impressive :) Which stepping do you have ?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

'Nuff said'

No whe nu do the tests "Blend" it doesnt do 100% cpu usage, you need to run the test. That uses maxiumun, heat/power consumtion to really test 100%

Wow, what CPU is that?

That totally kills my old barton, provided that it is stable.

I cant wait till i get new Mobile here in the next few days, maybe ill get lucky and get 3ghz !! :eek: .

What's the full stepping of that, Week? ect

CandymanCan said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

No whe nu do the tests "Blend" it doesnt do 100% cpu usage, you need to run the test. That uses maxiumun, heat/power consumtion to really test 100%

Yes it does say 100%, I'm running the blend right now and it definitely says 100%.

Very nice oc! Seems you got very lucky here. Most people can't even get their 2600+M to that speed with a vapo!
Can you also post the stepping please?

Greetz, Carlito

have you tried any 3d apps yet...like 01/03 or any gaming...if it can prime95 and run 3d apps without crashing...that will make it a 100% stable OC...and man if that is a 100% OC

You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

WTF, im not getting email notifications. yes i checked, it enabled. who messed it up????

Been waiting before purchasing a Mobile Barton but if many more reach these speeds I am going to purchase one immediately !!!

Blend test might be testing your whole system, but it doesn't test the CPU to the extreme. I always run prime on highest Heat/Power consumption to prove myself the CPU is actually 100% stable. Also 35m of Prime95, tho impressive at that speed, don't indicate any stability at all. For all we know it could've crashed at 35.5min.

That has gotta be the best overclocker I've ever seen in my life, period!

What stepping code is it?

Back