• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

super pi 10M challenge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theELVISCERATOR

hey amd you guys are losing it over in the challenge in cpu main for 10m pi.
Lets see how the best amd setups compare..... against intels high end.....

If someone can beat my score by 25% on air with amd I will build an amd next system......

Hmm so far no takers ....bwaakkk bwaakkkk...

guess you realize amd is second tier equipment...;)

to beat your score by 25% we need here an A64 at 2500mhz~2600mhz any one can help

You mean 1M superpi don't you. There's no 10M test in it.

I've seen 33sec for 1M with amd processors in another forum.

maxima88 said:
You mean 1M superpi don't you. There's no 10M test in it.

I've seen 33sec for 1M with amd processors in another forum.
If we are all referring to the same thread here , then the program in question is not SuperPi, but PiFast version 4.3

theELVISCERATOR said:
guess you realize amd is second tier equipment...;)

Why don't you post this challange over TXF and/or XS and see how some of there AMD rigs compair...see how you compair to some of the bigger boyz...

If your Pifast is so genuine why not post it at the Hexus Pifast challenge as it would take no. 1 spot - lets see if it is accepted as the terms state the following.
"As a prevention against cheating, all submitted results will be
Crossed referenced and any results deemed suspicious will
result in us asking for additional proof"

Currently the best Intel at present is an EE (41.9) which is behind 5 FX's and a A64 3400+ (best 38.27) - lets see if you do get first spot......
http://pifast.hexus.net/pifast.php

OC Detective-

There is a simply explanation why the results from our pifast challenge are not compatible with those from the hexus pifast challenge, and that is we are using the improved version 4.3 while the batch-file that you download from hexus uses a slightly slower version 4.1

OC Detective said:
If your Pifast is so genuine why not post it at the Hexus Pifast challenge as it would take no. 1 spot - lets see if it is accepted as the terms state the following.
"As a prevention against cheating, all submitted results will be
Crossed referenced and any results deemed suspicious will
result in us asking for additional proof"

Currently the best Intel at present is an EE (41.9) which is behind 5 FX's and a A64 3400+ (best 38.27) - lets see if you do get first spot......
http://pifast.hexus.net/pifast.php

running that program best I could do was 53.34 on air about top 125 or so..most systems in this area are water or phase change cooled i noticed with some exceptions...

nice system but I wouldnt want to take it to a lan party...

3400di.jpg

Last edited:
Back