• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sry 4 clogging up forums with my questions lateley, but.........

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tbsg

Registered
I have one quick question, I just ordered a "Barton" 2500+ M, and I should get it soon. But with memory, since I will be OC'ing the Hell out of my little Buddy Barton, should I go ahead and get PC3200 or something higher??? If you could help me out with my memory desicion, It would be appreciated.

P.S. I know I can always OC ( :D ) my RAM too, but I would rather not......

I use PC3200 now for my 2600...go with either PC3500 or PC4000...you wont be limited by the memory when it comes to the FSB...good PC4000 would be a better choice...

And dont sweat about asking questions...that is why the forum is here ;)...just remember...the only stupid question is the one not asked...

I would go with AT LEAST 3200 if not higher (like glock said). It's usually a good idea to go with a name brand for RAM unless you know what sort of chips are on some generic brand. Good brands are OCZ, Corsair (XMS), and Mushkin.

The questions arn't any problem like Glock said, and 4 isn't many at all:D But this question might have wanted to go in the Memory section since it's about memory ;)

thank you

Yea, thats how I like ta feel bout questions, ty very much....... Ill try and post in memory next time..

Back