• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mack II reads -38c... Sandara reads 19c..usb wacked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WA2

Mach II reads -38c... Sandara reads 19c..usb wacked

/I am not sure whats up with temp readings, what is correct?

Also, the USB deal is having problems. I plug it in and it gives me errors "usb connection failed" I have a DFI Infinity, and it has 2 usb spots..tried them both. I am not sure what to do.

Last edited:
As hard as I try, I am not one to hold grudges. So Ill help you.

Download the software update, and extract it. Copy the new .exe over to where you first installed it, and copy the old one. It should now work.

The Mach II's LCD and software temp is wrong. Blame it on a poorly placed sensor. Did you recheck to see if it was covering the whole CPU? I had a problem where it wasnt, only half, and temp readings were high.

fallguy said:

Download the software update, and extract it. Copy the new .exe over to where you first installed it, and copy the old one. It should now work.

The Mach II's LCD and software temp is wrong. Blame it on a poorly placed sensor. Did you recheck to see if it was covering the whole CPU? I had a problem where it wasnt, only half, and temp readings were high.
off topic a bit>> not sure what thats about but great to hear the maturity around here, let me just say that man you got one good looking wife fallguy. i saw the bike pic:eek: :eek: :eek: wow

That pic was 7 weeks after our second child too, 3 months ago. :)

Just spent $240 on a new back tire for it. I can buy 4 for my truck for that. :mad:

Anyhow, that software problem happened to me too. Not sure where I found the solution, maybe nV's website. But it worked for me. After I spent about an hour unplugging and replugging the USB connection several times...

fallguy said:

Thank you for the info. I did not take the block deal off and see how the fit is yet. I will check the update deal and see how that goes. Thank you. ;)

USB is ok now. I can run the prog but I get errors "stop failure" "temperature critical" .

Display says -43c
Sandra now shows me at 23c

Last edited:
Sandra is reporting the undersocket temp. Use the config wizard from Sandra to select the correct make and model of your mobo and it will configure the sensors to provide you with diode temps as well. Either way, your contact isn't good enough particularly... that temp should be 5 degrees lower.

The "stop failure, temperature critical error" should only occur when the prommi's warning and shutdown temps are reached at the evaporator head, as specified by the Prommi software. These should be set to warn at -15 and shutdown at -10 realistically, with shutdown temps in the bios set to the lowest possible.

Take the side off the prommi and make sure both 120mm fans are running properly and that none have become disconnected from the controller.

link to fallguys wife? ;) jk bro...

im looking into getting a MachII. using a Vapo PE now, and its running out of capacity.

I no longer get the error. I have reset the head 4 times.
, same thing. I am runing at 9c now though.

I cant find where to adjst that Sandra info you are talking about.

Back