• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RIP my sweet mobile 2500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yzzuf

well ive had this cpu for about a month now and this thing would do 2.8 @1.95v stable. but last night while changing water cooling parts i accidently chipped the core!!!!!!!!arrggggg. it just hangs at post screen now saying check cpu or some bs.

ah well, i got a mobile 2500 and it wudnt even do 200fsb. so popped my standard 2500 back in.

im from canada and they dont ship here so i have to pay 200$ canadian wich is like 150 US

Im from canada and I only paid 139 for my mobile from canadacomputers

im sure there are many members who would buy from newegg for you and ship to you to save you some money...

i would do it for you, but i have nothing other than my word to give you. no references or the like

should be here today:) i never even got to test it with my new wc setup:( ill post pics when i get a chance. ive got a cube case with 2 capris cores and 8 120mm fans lol.

Back