• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mobile 35W available.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol, wonder what itll go to. I paid 99 a week ago, sitting on the desk unused. of course no amount of profit would buy me a better over clocking chip, so no reason to sell mine anyway.

Kina makes me wanna order yet another Mobile processor, lmao. Especially 2.6-2.7 at 1.8v. I can get 1.9v & with my watercooled rig. =]]]]]]

That ebay bid just jumped like no other, hahahaha.......FIGHT FIGHT, quick, bid another $50 at the end!!

lol..... Yea obsolete I spoke to glock19owner about mobiles and almost bought your 2600+ stepping.

I was about to order from newegg (rollin the dice), when I decided to call eX about the next shipment date of their 35W 2400+s.

Turned out they lost track of one precious chip... and sold it to me over the phone.

Ill keep you guys posted. Unfortunatly I cannot find my stepping even anywhere. The closest thing I found were some sweedish results, which I posted here. Ironically those are the only 2 chips that are known to exist.....:-/

Google turned up no others.....

As soon as excaliburpc gets in a new shipment in a few weeks, some creative entrepreneur is going to buy them all, and sell them on ebay one by one, and make a bundle

*gets evil thought*:mad:

buy em all and keep the market bare, itd work.

but eventually excaliber will supply too many for you to find buyers at the inflated price fast enough.

also Id be suprised if they didnt up the price next time seeing how they sold a months supply in less than 2 days.

Good thing you didn't get my stepping, errrrrr actually one of them turned out greattttttttt & the other one not so great, not bad. But I bought a M-2500 about a week or so later, hahaha.

Good luck with your OC, I'll be jealous if you hit 2.6-2.7 (real jealous if you hit 2.6/w less then 1.9v!!)

Well I hope the winner enjoys their poor overclocking $132.00 chip. Thats like buying "tested" RAM on Ebay, it was tested to not work as well as others so its sold.

georgelogy said:
As soon as excaliburpc gets in a new shipment in a few weeks, some creative entrepreneur is going to buy them all, and sell them on ebay one by one, and make a bundle

*gets evil thought*:mad:

he wont sell for a great premium unless it overclocks like no other. why spend so much when I might as well get an a64? a stock a64 3400+ can match a 3GHz overclocked barton at medium fsb or a 2.5-2.7GHz barton at very high fsb. plus you get 64 bits and better multitasking. as tempting as the moble bartons are for me, my ram limits me to 220fsb making those almost pointless due to fsb bottleneck. id be lucky to break 17k with a moble barton but I should do 19k or 20k with a nice a64

obsolete said:
Good thing you didn't get my stepping, errrrrr actually one of them turned out greattttttttt & the other one not so great, not bad. But I bought a M-2500 about a week or so later, hahaha.

Good luck with your OC, I'll be jealous if you hit 2.6-2.7 (real jealous if you hit 2.6/w less then 1.9v!!)

Hate to say it bro......but the average for this stepping (what little there is) is:

2.65ghz @ 1.825

Hopefully Mine will be similar:cool:

I got my mobil barton 2400+ 35W/AQYHA0413VPKM

She is doing max:

2550-2600 MHz Air cool
2650-2700 MHz H20
3100 MHz (modified prometiea)
3200 MHz Dry Ice

^^ That is one of the Sweedish OCer's results on the low power 2400+. From what Ive seen, all do roughly these speeds, and he is using a lower-grade stepping than what I have

Thanks for clearing that up! :rolleyes:

Now PM me your home address so I can stop by & smack you. :p

I had that chance not to long ago to get a few 2400's at excaliber. I hesitated in doing so because I already have......1 2000 XP Pally, 2x 2500 XP Barton (multi-locked) 1 M-2600, 1 M-2500....... Not to mention the XP3200 (166fsb) I put in my girlfriends rig...

Back