• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Considering a mobile

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yuriman

I am considering revamping my system, and a mobile sounds like a worthy investment until the high-end 939's come about. But what stepping to get? I could get a 35w 2400+, or a 45w 2400-2600+. Im leaning toward the lower version one. Also, what is a good place to get these? Newegg doesnt offer hand picked chips, so I have to ask.

id go for mobile 2500+ 45w version. but thats me.. i had good luck with it. dunno when excaliber will come back in with 35w.. if u are in the states...

i also have 35w 2400+. both of my 45w and 35w hit ~2.6-2.7 on air.

pershoot.

I live where the rockets go off, on the east coast of the usa. So excaliberpc is a good place?

Yuriman said:
I live where the rockets go off, on the east coast of the usa. So excaliberpc is a good place?

if your in the states... newegg or excaliber.. both good places. i bought my 2500+ 45w from newegg and 35w 2400+ from excaliberpc.

Any other opinions? I was leaning toward toward the 2400 because the low voltage sounds good. Ive seen some good oc's with teh 2500, but I dont want to put more than 1.75v through this chip.

Back