• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats the highest reorted fsb anyones got a mobile to run at?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

murdoch

whats the highest reported fsb anyones got a mobile to run at?

Want to see some ridiculous fsb's like 8 x 280 anyone?

damm tried to edit the top line and it still says "reorted" instead of reported weird?

oh sorry man mine is just running at stock volts 3200 speed but I want to see or hear from guys who have pushed it that far. I mean at that fsb timings who care, but say a 2.2 gig using 280 fsb that little bugger is a power house if your ram's got the balls. Show us the upper limits of fsb on the xp line lets hear em.

oh, i see...

well, see sig for what i am at now, prime stable...

goes to 245MHz seemingly stable at these timings. can get into windows at 251MHz and it can post up to 262MHz but i don't think my ram wants to cooperate.

this is with L12 mode, btw, without the highest was 227 with adata and 220 with ch5 with tight timings.

*edit spelling :p

Last edited:
NF7-S rev 2.0 - 2600M

260.JPG

I have seen some benches that indicate timings like cas 2 to 3 don't matter after around 220-230 so bugeye or glock19owner how high could you go if you lax them to cas 3? 250 x 9.5 wonder what rating that is or compared to others who went multiplier wise for that speed. Cool though love seeing the low volts too

that's pretty nice Bugeyes but than again, you are on Infinity, NF7s take more work to do that, i am afraid.

mcoleg said:
that's pretty nice Bugeyes but than again, you are on Infinity, NF7s take more work to do that, i am afraid.

I'm not sure what you mean?
I also have the Abit NF7-S V2 and it benches the same as the DFI UI up to 220MHz FSB go beyond that point and the Abit refuses to post while the DFI happily cruses up to 255MHz.....

Not 280
Infinity
2500 m
2x256 Buffalo 3700

Attachments

• 4k4ksmall.jpg
    4k4ksmall.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 257
Holy $h!t Ramy...i dont know about FSB but i have seen a 2600m finish a benchmark at 210x15! I was amazed...at -40C with a mach 1 attached :) I'm sure he will post soon as he gets it burned in to se what it really does

My old Kingston does 2-2-2-5 at 220mhz, with 2.5v stable (you know which chips :) ) - if there are similiar on these Buffalo sticks, they may run nice. One guy I know ran around 260 with 2-2-2-5 (2*256 sticks)

why on earth would sites like anandtech and xbitlabs only be able to get ~230mhz at cas 2 then?

Back