• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PLEASE HELP me with my CPU problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stevolution

Hi, I`ve had this Pcfor about 5 months now, and I only really use it to play Online games, ive recently Downloaded a Game called "Knight Online"
i really like the look of this game but every time i play it within 5 mins my pc will freeze, and ill resort in having to reboot it.

I went to the "Knight Online Forum" and i asked about what it could be, and i gota ALOT of reply with many people as the same problem as me.

everybody with this problem was useing AMD athlon processor, and all the people useing Intel was fine.

When i was useing the game my CPU useage was on 98~99%, im not much of a wiz kid about PC but is this normal?

My pc spec is:

AMD Athlon™ XP 2600
2.09GHz
512MB of Ram
Radeon 7500
DirectX 9.0
Windows XP pro

Their are many people with the same setup as me and having the exact same problem.
I will leave the Link to what the people of this gaming forum said about this Topic
the thread is basicly saying that all people with AMD athlon processors are Crashing, and Askin for Solutions.

http://koforum.e-games.com.my/?f=19&m=23467

Please if you have ANY idea how i can Stop my Pcfrom Crashing useing this game i would be most greatfull.

Back