• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Im ordering now!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd get that 2600+ if I were you ... Sentential's gotten some pretty good results with his 35W mobile so far, but I wouldn't say they are extremely unheard of ... I know I've seen some nice 45W's have hit around the same speeds with the same power.

And what's an extra $10 gonna kill you for the 2600+? :D You may find a 10-spot lying on the ground walking home this afternoon, even. ;)

I am ordering now, and I have exactly $105 including shipping. I cant afford the 2600+, but the 2500 is better than the 2400? Ill get it then, unless you can point me in another direction, lol.

Sorry, no paypal, lol. Ill raid the change drawer. So the 2600+ is realy that much better ehh? Umkay, ill see what I can do.

Well, it's got an older stepping, and a lot of people having gotten good results with the IQYHA and MPMW stepping (I'm looking at 2.6Ghz+ on air by the time I'm done burning in and priming [my 2400 stepping is in my sig]).

AMD Mobile Athlon XP2600 Processor(Tray) (IQYHA:0351MPMW)

Hehe, 2nd day shipping at no extra charge. Yay for me.

Dang ... if only you had taken my $5 ... then I could say 4.5% of the chip was mine, and therefore ... let's see, 4.5% of 365 days ... you'd have to let me play with your chip for just a little over 2 weeks a year. :D

Can't wait to hear how it does. Keep us updated.

Well, my 45W is doing pretty well so far ... if I had some water cooling, I'd love to try a 35W, but I just don't feel like I'm gonna get that much better of results with one on air.

But, out of curiosity, how much they gonna be? :D

Damn If your that tight on funds I'd be looking for a job not playing on computers and internet:)

Or just get a duron for $40 and slam it to 2.4.

Yuriman said:
Hmm, well im sure ill be happy with my 2600+.....

you can expect at least 2.6Ghz from that one. mine is the same one and it does 2.65Ghz. let us know how it goes.

Yuriman said:
AMD Mobile Athlon XP2600 Processor(Tray) (IQYHA:0351MPMW)

Hehe, 2nd day shipping at no extra charge. Yay for me.

Yay for me too !!

I just ordered one of those exact steppings.. I should not have done it .. But have been thinking of trying a 2600 and once that thought gets in my mind..lol might as well pull out the credit card then... :D

Thunda

Back