• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1800 Mobile, Work On Desktops?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rustedmetal

Registered
does 1800 mobile work on desktops? I heard that all mobiles work do.

how come I can't find any review on the 1800 mobile? is it a bad overclocker?

Hmmm... If it does work on a desktop could be just the fact that no body thought about using it. Only reason 2500M's are so "Now" is the locking of the Barton desktop core and the need for speed. I will do some checking and get back with you if it is useable, OCing it just don't know :|

CompuWolf said:
Hmmm... If it does work on a desktop could be just the fact that no body thought about using it. Only reason 2500M's are so "Now" is the locking of the Barton desktop core and the need for speed. I will do some checking and get back with you if it is useable, OCing it just don't know :|

thanks for replying. not getting answers from anyone.

Looking at the specs of this processor I can say that it will work in a desktop mainboard. At 13 micron and 35 watts(desktop 72watts) it should be one hell of a overclocker at stock speeds of 1.53Ghz. I would think that this "if" overlocked processor could do 2Ghz plus and run cool with air cooling. I would go for it and I really do think that this little known but very powerful processor will kick a$$.

Hmmmm... time to find a deal on one and do it :eek: ... watch out 2500M.

I want to thank you rustedmetal this is a great find :)

CompuWolf said:
Looking at the specs of this processor I can say that it will work in a desktop mainboard. At 13 micron and 35 watts(desktop 72watts) it should be one hell of a overclocker at stock speeds of 1.53Ghz. I would think that this "if" overlocked processor could do 2Ghz plus and run cool with air cooling. I would go for it and I really do think that this little known but very powerful processor will kick a$$.

Hmmmm... time to find a deal on one and do it :eek: ... watch out 2500M.

I want to thank you rustedmetal this is a great find :)

hmmm... where did you find a 35wat?

Back