• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

May as well shre this here, too. Mach II mods *PICS*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WA2

I am still water cooling my NB and MCW50-T,as to why you se water lines. When I got it it was just a black plain case..I could stand it. So I added the bottom plexi and the side winow. Not all the way done. Still need a few things..top grills on the Panflow 120mm's, wire wrap on a few wires, have some green cc's I will be adding..little things of this sort. But I think it is look ok for now. =)

sidefront1.JPG

more.JPG

tmp1.JPG

Last edited:
wow nice man... i wish i had a prometheia.... just for future reference i think this should prolly go in the alt modding section

stan03 said:
wow nice man... i wish i had a prometheia.... just for future reference i think this should prolly go in the alt modding section

I just thought people might enjoy checking it out..If it gets moved, that is cool. :)

yeah that is pretty sweet, one day i hope i have the money to get a prommie or a mach or anything better than air...

~Magick_Man~

The water cooling radiators i sell have been doing well for me. When you offer a nice product @ a good price to people they like it and let others know. =) Will even be opening a website soon. =)

with that cooling and you only hit 2.76 GHz? I would say its time to find a replacement chip to take advantage of that set up. Love the look though!

That is all I tried with it..then my 980XT fried. I have an FX and a 64 kit for the prome here waiting on chips.

Last edited:
Nick Burns said:
with that cooling and you only hit 2.76 GHz? I would say its time to find a replacement chip to take advantage of that set up. Love the look though!

considering that the stock speed is 1.83GHz 2.76 is a freaking good overclock.....

I have not even bee able to see wmy my BH-5 Corsair PC3500 will do in it, using TwinX4000 now. My 9800XT fried on me and that was that. So untill my X800XT/PE gets here..I am down.

i'm still not sure why people make those clear enclosures for vapo cooling systems. those things are damn ugly.

if i had a case i wanted to mod (that contained a prometia or whatever), i would only put a window on it if i actually enjoyed looking at what was behind the window. i mean, you did nice work, your case is very clean and well-wired, but the prometia is not so easy to make look clean and organized.

So it might be even better to mod that prometia box in a way similar to how you modded the comp case; that way you have consistency and you don't have to look at all the (not so great looking) components of a phase change system.

just my $.02

mod on

reading mods is usualy interesting but this isnt. u did some lil mods on it and didnt even explain them at least with any detail. u also put it in two sections, sounds more like an att.*****

STEE: Sound more like you're just a little jealous child. Also, if you dont like it you are more then welcome to not come back into the thread. :)

The case came just plain black. I cut the top 2 120mm holes, side window, and did the plexi mod to the Mach II unit, put in the LCD, had to do the black sound proofing all on the inside (wires all under it) and jimmy my rad in the top of the case. I think that counts for a little something, maybe I should have taken before pics. :)

And yes, I did put it in diff sections. I am proud of it, I think it looks sweet and is the best performance case there is. Why would I not want to share it with everyone? This is "Overclockers" yes?

Last edited:
come on you too - this is a G-rated forum and you dont want a mod to see this do you? id edit your posts of all offensive content. Read this thread here - ok its about the video section but the same applies here guys

Stee - lighten up man, any mod is worth mentioning, h3ll I even posted a mod where all id done was remove some grills and stuck in a light: a child could have done it - but it was still cool.

WA2 - looking good - have you considered (if your up for a little more challenging mod) stripping out the machII box and painting the inside a UV reactive color? itd look sweet - you could do the inside of the main case that colour too. Keep it up. You make me wish id bought a machII now instead of spending all the money on a huge tft. LOL. Consider me jealous ;)

Back