• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Really need some help rught now, im ordering a Mobile at this second, what to get ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CandymanCan

Disabled
Really need some help rught now, im ordering a Mobile at this second, what to get ?

http://www.excaliberpc.com/default.php?cPath=178?osCsid=d334c6964b0c9d734ae1162c230aafdd

Price isnt an Issue as i made $130 yesturday. Iv heard the IQYHA is the newer and better stepping so it seems logical to get the 2600 IQYHA 0351MPMW, but the AQYHA has a newer week and year it was built in, that shows me thier the newer steppings or am i wrong.

I want to get the best overclocker i can possibly pick outa this batch. I want at least 2.5ghz or more. Also take into acount i have watercooling and brand new Antec 550 , so dont tell me i need take those into mind since i have the best i can get.

Last edited:
There are many stated IQyHA2600MPMW that reached excellent overclocking numbers (2600-2700), but it's hard to tell the odds to score a great overclocker since MPMW is the most widely manufactured ( IMO).

I personally have IQYHA0351MPMW 2500+ and I can hit 2550Mhz on ar (1.9V).

Chances are that with the setup you have you can reach 2500 with almost any chip.

Good luck,
Gil.

have you looked into getting a 35w 2400+? That is your best chance of hitting ridiculous speeds

you sure? no one Ive seen with results really did that great... seemed if anything, they got lower results at much lower voltages. but the chips wont accept higher voltages which doesnt help.

ares350 said:
you sure? no one Ive seen with results really did that great... seemed if anything, they got lower results at much lower voltages. but the chips wont accept higher voltages which doesnt help.
I was just thinking the same thing. The way everyone was talking I thought they were going to be incredible. All the posts are gone now. By the way I have the so-called crappy TMPW stepping and mine does just fine. Got it from newegg for $90 bucks. All in all its a crap shoot. Good luck.

that is good as they have voltage protection at 1.85 so u can't go ANY higer in voltage...they also seem to run hooter at same voltage and speeds....Go figure?

I recomend that 2600+. I asked the same question a while back, and against my judgement I got the 2600+. I get [email protected] with an slk-947 and a cheapo silent case fan. 52c load. This is a killer chip, im sure you could pull 2.8 off if you got one like mine.

CandymanCan said:
I cant find the 35w 2400's , so im just ganna buy the 2600 IQYHA 0351MPMW
I ordered the same one today. Hope I get good results with it. It's going in a new NF7-S with 1GB of OCZ 3200EB Platinum.

Back