• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new aqyha might not be so bad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yzzuf

i just got a new mobile cause i cracked my other one:( the new stepping is aqyha 0410 tpmw and so far it looks fairly good. right off the bat im at what the screenshot below is:) this is also 100% stable. illl burn it in for a few days then see what shelll do. vcore is at 1.85 havent tried lower yet since i wanna heat it up anyways:)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 167
What kind of a mobo do you have that in? I sure wish I could get my ram to run at 240Mhz ... I'm getting antsy sitting here with BH5 and only hitting 226 semi-stable.

my mobo is a dfi infinity just put it in on friday. performance is much better than my nf7-s. my nf7-s at 230 x 12 = 2760 and other mobile got 500 3dmarks lower than this dfi infinity at 240 x 10.5 = 2520 even though with the nf7-s i had my cpu 200mhz higher. the mobile in question is a 2500+.

I have the exact same stepping and I cant get mine pass 2300 mhz,If I go above 200 fsb I get all kinds of lockups no matter what volts,either you got a good cpu or my mobo sux for overclocking.

Id point to your ram as the weak point of your overclocking. 200fsb is pretty low, could just be a less than stellar mobo or processor though.

cool, i got the exact same steppings and i thought it wasn't a good stepping because of the AQYHA.

I had lots of troubles getting past 200 FSB maybe because of my Samsung value ram my motherboard would go all crazy with alarms and shutting down. Since i can't up the FSB much i decided to up the core speed but it wouldn't go past a certain vcore sometimes like 1.7+. I either get a shutdown or a siren again on this NF7-S. I think maybe my PSU is too weak even though it's an Antec the rails on it aren't that great when's it mostly used to power other stuff in my system.

Oh well i currently have it o/c at 11x200 with 1.525. I might increase the multiplier again later on although i need higher vcores to achieve Prime stability *i think*.

Just like you, I used to have samsung ram. They are terrible at overclocking. Change your ram and probably you may o/c higher.

ehrm, hi.

I have 512MB PC3200 CL3 Samsung. more value than that you can't get.

I'm running it at 240 Mhz now(3.0-4-4-11)

Did you think about relaxing them timings?

Back