• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

crappy mobile stepping delemna

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yzzuf

ok i used to have an iqyha that would do 2760 stable but i cracked the core:(. so i bought a new mobile and it turned out to be a aqyha 0410 tpmw and it sucks, this thing is barely stable @ 2400 @ 2v! and that is with watercooling consisting of rbx wb, 2 capris hc's and eheim 1250 pump, temps under load are ~ 8 degrees above ambient which is awsome.

now do i:
a) fork out the cash and buy another one with a garanteed stepping, btw after this i dont want to upgrade my system for another year.
b) keep what i have and hold off and get a 939 socket setup about 6 months from now maybe? btw all of what i have i just got about 5 weeks ago so i may not upgrade my system for another year.

the rest of my system is :
dfi infinity mobo
radeon 9800pro
1gig ocz 3700 el gold
480w thermaltake psu

try one of the 2600+ IQYHA 0351 xmpw's form excaliberpc.com........ that is if you feel like spending on another mobile

im from canada so i want to order from a canadian store. one stepping that i found that is garanteed is IQYHA 0408 XPMW. not much anywhere about it though.

My 2 cents is, if you have a system to hold you over, wait for the 939. Even if you don't get a 939 by the time they are released the older stuff will be cheaper.

Back