• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dvt3c 1800?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fireburster

i just got my 1800 replacement from amd and its a dvt3c 1800 niuhb 0335 spmw. I had a dlt3c niuhb. I think this dvt3c is a 1.4v desktop 1800. Anyone ever seen this before?

I've seen a few T-Bred mobiles before, and yeah they were DVT3Cs, but they were all T-Bred As. So if you got a T-Bred B mobile, good luck to you. Hope it will give you that bid more head room.

hmm havent seen anything about this on the net in english. Ill have to try it out soon to see what it is. That would be sweet if its a mobile 1800.

Wow, give that thing a shot immediately!

Who cares if its a mobile or not? It's got a stock voltage of 1.4; that in itself says quite a lot.

Tried it in my folding board and it wouldnt do 200. But this is a new board and cpu. Ill try to get it in my main to see what it does. I like the 1.40v default though.

Back