• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Werid FSB and multi in windows that arn't in bios..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dukemurmur

ok in bios i have it set 12.5*182(2275) but in windows with CPU id it says it is at 12.0*188(2256) what is this all about......i want to know as it isn't stable in bios at 12.00x188....i am at 1.8vcore

cpu id could be lying to you. question: why would you run with such weird FSB. I would run it closer to 166 or 200 and change the multiplier to even number, such as 12,11 etc.... as the 12.5 , 11.5 will result in slower memory bandwidth or so I heard.

Roll the 12.5 multi down to 12 and set the FSB up. As for windows, it's just lying to you. In windows, everything is just approximate.

ok will do...but if u will buy this it RAISES bandwidth or so it seems at the .5's.....as when i had it at them i got a few hindred points higer now i am at 12 and it went down so idk...but i fool with it more once i get my mobile and 3500EB or 222 Special!

Back