• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just orderd a new mobile 2600+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zexmarquies01

well after doing some reading here, i couldn't stand it anymore

i went to newegg, and ordered a new Mobile 2600+ barton core CPU!!!

i should get it by thursday or friday. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

cost me 99 bucks. not to bad really.

i'd just like to say...

THANK YOU, TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE OC COMMUNITY!

without you guys, i would have never found out about the new mobile bartons...or anything about computers at all.

i'm going to be doing some major upgrading to my computer within the next month, thanks to you guys. ( but i won't be able to put it in my sig, i'm using a hotmail E-mail account, and i can't change my sig sadly )

But thank you all.

yuppers!

next, when i get my paycheck on thursday, i'm going to order me a DFI-Infinity Mobo.

Then, going to upgrade to some good ram

i just need to do some research on some really good ram.

i want to get this baby going as fast as i can!

I just got my M 2600+ from Newegg yesterday and received a IQYHA0351MPMW stepping. 2530MHz + right out of the gate w/vcore @ 1.7v. Boots XP just fine, but still need to do more thorough stability testing and see how far I can push it. This is on air using an AX-7 w/Delta fan.
I think you'll be very happy with your purchase!

I got that same stepping from newegg on Tuesday and it's chugging along nicely at 2800MHz @1.85 vcore watercooled.

I've confirmed that mine is stable at 2585MHz (215x12) at 1.75v. Not sure if I'll push it any higher, I just wanted 2.5GHz out of it and it does that with ease. I want to wait until my SLK-947U comes in before I push it too hard. My temps hit about 50C when running Prime.

Back