• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In my hunt for a prommie mach1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vrykyl

Tornado Guy
Ok iv posted about this over in the wanted section,
but I contacted Kit tronics about the mach1's they have in stock - they said I wouldnt be able to use it over here in the uk cos theirs is a 100-130VAC and the uk's is a 200-240VAC :cry: is this true? can I not use US units over here?? I was gonna buy one and have it regassed if noone has one for sale, but i guess i cant even buy one from any guys state side if this is true....

Hey thanks for the replies guys - i sorted the problem by buying a new UK prommie mach1 that some bought but never wanted - iv payed for it to be regassed to r507, modded to have a more flexible suction hose and it came complete with silver lianli base kit already installed! Its also had its temp display modded so an alarm doesnt go off under -50, and had a second, more accurate temp probe installed next to the stock one (as after a regass the stock one is about 10-15°c off the actual evap temp). Should be good!! What do you think? What kinda temps will I hit with this beauty?

Back