• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I am new Temps and I think I solved my problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vengance_01

new W/Cing setup, Temps much better and I think I solved my problem

Before I was loading around 56C, and was getting huge instabilty. So I thought, I have an open res and my HC was not cleaned, so I opened up my Waterblock and sure enought, the inlet spot was clogged up. Also two of my channels were cloged. so order 2 dented J-r120's 4 shrouds and some new tubing. Running in series with my WW dtek block full load is 46C at 12volts on fans. 2.67GHZ 225FSB and 2.0voltcore. But with the fans off almost, mabey 5volts temps only rise a 2C. So dose this mean my room temp is much to high?

room temp doesn't have anything to do with that. it simply means that your radiators are at the peak of preformance for the amount of heat you are putting in the system. With 2 rads and 4 fans, i wouldn't be suprised. if you want to cool it more, i suggest a stronger pump.

Home depto becket pump. 12' of head 300GPH@1' of head. Its built like a tank, heavy as hell, but its dead slient ;)

Back