• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

www.auqacomputer.com in english?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tovas

www.aquacomputer.com in english?

Is there a link on there site or a retailer in the US that you can read up on aquacomputers products? When I translate with altavista its giving me problems. Their products are sweet.

Last edited:
price stuff... nice looking though are there products worth the extra cash? Compaired to say danger den products? I'm just starting to get into water havent bought anything yet ive been doing alot of shopping and research most reviews I have seen on there products are in german. Are they worth the extra cash?

You'll find most people around these forums prefer American/Australian style systems, aka systems made for higher flow than german style systems. Look at some of the articles/reviews on overclockers.com . Swiftech's MCW6000, Danger Den's TDX, and DTek's WhiteWater are all good blocks to start with.

I personally have a mix...

AquaComputer Airplex 240 (I love this radiator)
and then American / Canadian parts
Hydor L30
Polarflo complete kit

I know a little german I can try to help you out, what do you need?

Use babelfish.altavista.com and translate the Aqua Computer pages, that will help a lot. I really like the Aqua Computer parts. Their quality is top notch and they have a lot of features that you won't find in the American products. Talk to Dan at SNT Systems, he'll be more than willing to help you out. They have the best customer service of any company I've seen yet, you can't go wrong with these guys. It might be a little more expensive but you pay for what you get. This isn't a cheap setup but if you are looking at Aqua Computer parts you didn't want a cheap setup to begin with.

Back