• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Conencting pelt power to psu....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sun_tzu617

ok, i been looking in these forums' whooping 4 pages or threads, but only one seems to have it describing how to connect the psu to a tec..... Im guessing the red goes with red and black with black...Am i right? Usually black is ground, and red is whatever....So on a tec, the black side is the heat side since the electricity in the red is being used to send heat to the non-powered sides...its just a hunch...anyone?

Connect the pelt to a AA battery (black to negative and red to positive) and hold it in your hands. That way you can tell which side is the hot side and which is the cold side. Then hook up the pelt to the psu - black to black and red to red.

Well it really doesn't matter whether or not you connect red to red or black to black, since you can do that neat thing and, ("holy crap you must be kidding me!") flip it to the other side.

Back