• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dual loop. Finished and running (pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice work, great job with the ceiling mount radiator!

May I ask which radiator you decided to use for the CPU, and which for your Peltiered GPU?

Great to see that going dual helped your temperatures so much :)

you got a 10C difference from what? just having a single loop?? if so then that is quite a difference!
btw, good work on fitting it all into that tiny case!

I have found 2 brazilian server cases that fit all inside. Which one would be better ?
l028000001.gif

l028000002.gif

Oh! Oh! This post excites me cause I to am a fan of small water cooling solutions! I have two small cased boxes both water cooled. :D

wow, thats very nice how does it sound with all those fans though

Probably noisey at full blast. I know my backup rig can get pretty loud. But thats what fan controllers are for. :D

Overbrazil - Kind of hard to say one way or the other which case would be better. Not the greatest pics...Judging by those pictures though I would say the top one. Looks better then the one below it & also looks like it "may" be a tad bigger.

that second case looks like mine.
something to keep in mind, the mobo side of a cube case may not be as deep as you are used to. this could be a problem for angling tubes around a vid card (i only have 1" of clearance from the side of the case to the vid card. not sure what is normal.)

The pics don't really clue us in to which case looks best, but since you have a gun to my head I'll say the top one looks best.

Back