• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WW or RBX?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jarhead7236

just got a WW for $50 and was wondering (i think i know the answer already but some outside reinforcement helps...) if it would be better to put the WW on....gonna be using an eheim 1250 and 1/2" ID tubing, Dtek JR120mm Rad and a DD GPU block on my 5900XT when i get everything set back up....thanks all.

if you got time and want to put in a little extra work, i'd say get the white water and lap it because they look cruddy from dtek. but if you just want to get a decent looking block and wanna get going on your rig then i'd say rbx.

the guy i bought it from lapped it up to 1200 and it looks good from his pics....i know the performance difference isn't huge but i couldn't resist....

wbcomparo2.jpg

nozzlecomp.gif

thanks all....looks like the WW goes on my pirmary system and my son gets the rbx....

Back