• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A few general questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Neco

Ah well its that time of year. Ripping apart the system cleaning things up, implimenting new designs.. Anyhow.

First and foremost all you guys with Dtek pro cores- do these things hold almost no water or what ? I mean I suspect I have a small air leak on my pump someone (epoxy job) but damnit I couldn't even fill half a 1 gallon paint pail with all the water in my loop; that just doesn't seem right ! My temps still stayed good but just has me curious.

Secondly, I'd like to know if anyone has any good and cheap ideas for building a mounting bracket for my pro core.

I am planning on taking a flat wood board, cutting it to the length I need then sanding it up. Gonna mount a nice 4x4x4 res on it (I hate T's) which will feed to me pump, which I have a mount for, and then on to the core naturally. Thing is I don't really know where to start with my core.

I would like to either mount it upright - or on one of its sides, and also take into account it will have dtek shroud on it w/120mm fan.

If anyone can help out with a cool and practical mount I'd be much obliged.

Attachments

• setup.GIF
    setup.GIF
    5.3 KB · Views: 48
Back