• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Filthy flow sticky

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Garrik

So, has anyone actually read the flowrate sticky? I just spent several hours of my life reading through that god-awful thing. Seems like every useful post is contradicted by several 'opinions' that disagree. And then there's something very confusing with a test BillA did that had some bad data, so like 1/10th of the posts are deleted?

If you didn't already know a lot about thermo, cooling, etc. I think this post would be more harmful than helpful.

Anyone else have an opinion? Based on the discussions I've seen reading through the forums, there still is no consolidated understanding of how flow really affects temperatures.

Please keep in mind that I'm not trying to spark a new discussion of what is apparently a sore subject :argue:. I'm trying to see if the sticky discussion has actually helped anyone. I have a rough grasp on the concepts and if everyone here has learned what they need to from the sticky, then I'll shut up.:beer:

Thanks!

Back