• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics Of my New Ghetto Shroud!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

twitch579

Disabled
Well here it is!! The fruits of my hard labor!! Cardboard never looked so bad!! But it works!!! Im now at around 43 idle compared to 45 idle, but i guess desktop bartons run hot. :cry: I kinda dont like havin this big lookin ghetto honda radiator sittin on the floor but i gotta have good temps. If u guys can see any improvements that i can make please feel free to share them with me!!!
hohoho1.jpg
hohoho2.jpg
hohoho3.jpg
hohoho4.jpg
deeeeeeez.jpg
:mad: :clap: :santa2: :) : yes that is a custom 1 layer permanent marker paint job on that shroud.

Last edited:
pump is pumping just great. :attn: :attn: I am a happy camper, i will be even more happy when i get my mobile and smash this barton i have now. Or maybe ill sell it for a low price on here.

Aww...don't smash it. A processor doesn't have enough parts inside to be worth smashing....go for a hard drive or power supply. Much more is ejected when you hit those with a sledge hammer than a dinky processor!

-Collin-

Back