• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hydor L30 I Parts...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cyrix_2k said:
Can someone please scan the Hydor L30 parts order form and post it, please?

Many many thanks to anyone who does :D

Good luck, I did some searching and wasn' able to come up with much. E-mailed the company but I'm not sure if the US based headquaters, actually speaks english...

Yup, I did a lot of googling first. I didn't come up with anything though. The companies webpage didn't have an order form or anything... That's why I posted this because I remember that an order form for spare parts came with the pump, but I lost it :(

BTW, I don't believe you're allowed to have links in your sig unless you're a mod or admin or it's heatware...

Cyrix_2k said:
Yup, I did a lot of googling first. I didn't come up with anything though. The companies webpage didn't have an order form or anything... That's why I posted this because I remember that an order form for spare parts came with the pump, but I lost it :(

BTW, I don't believe you're allowed to have links in your sig unless you're a mod or admin or it's heatware...

thnx for the warning.

Back