• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Water Cooling Kits?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TeKiZeRo

Registered
I am about to build a new rig and I would like to watercool it. Anyone know what are some of the best water cooling kits out there? I want something effective and quiet. I will be running a P4 3.0E. Thanks

Well how much are you looking to spend? This can be a huge factor in these kits. For the most part the kits suck but there are a few that are upgradeable. Let us know and im sure we can dig something suitable up.

I plan on spending $100-$200 for the cooling, and no I won't be doing any overclocking.

W00t for Danger Den kits!!! only 175 bux for a complete kit. Using quality parts. Cant beat that.

http://dangerden.com/

has some nice stuff... click on products and custom configure, or just use one of theirs

IMO, nothing can beat a nice cheap setup chosen by you, but if you want to go for a kit already chosen for you, then go ahead.

Why are you getting a P4 3.0E if you are not planning to overclock since they are quite expensive for just the additional cache, etc? Air cooling works fine for those chips at stock but overclocking those just pumps out too much heat so that's why water cooling is needed.

You can go with:
Maze4 - 35+
clearflex - 10+
JR-120 - 25+
Via or Eheim pump - 20 -> 50 depending on the model

That's around 110ish, the prices assume you shop around and you have the 120mm fan along with some misc items like hose clamps and a cap for the T-line.

Back