• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone used a ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thorilan

2-531.jpg

this is the ford econoline HC and i was wondering if anyone has personaly seen or modded one of these. some time in the furute i have an idea for a specific case that if this is modified might fit perfectly but due to the fact that i live in japan and dont have any of my tools here i might have to have someone mod and send it to me.

hey, yeah I saw that a while back and was curious about it. I beleve those numbers are for the cooling area, so your looking at like 22.5" long total.

Jon

the thing is if i shoten it the width might just perfectly fit inside a wavemaster case and it would make a good single pass very high flow self bleeding coreif i can get it short enough to fit under the 5.25 bays

Attachments

• front bays.jpg
    front bays.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 67
i could even get 2 of them shortened and make a 6 fan sandwich ( those fans are 80mm so there should be enough room )
the middle fan set could actualy be full power and a higher cmf fan set . it also wouldnt be to hard to add sound dampening.
im aiming at a pretty high flow idea ( hence the 2 single pass rads) with a t line and possibly some copper tubing to make tighter turns in between the double rads

Back